Sunday 28 September 2014

Rollercoaster of a week...

So I'll start this week by showing last weeks mood square, as I didn't manage to get it completed in time...

I've not managed to achieve much in the way of crafting this week, as i've been away on a works conference, on the plus side the location for this was at Alton Towers!!
We travelled up to Rugby and stayed overnight and finished off the trip in the morning. The day was long and arduous, but was rounded off with a three course dinner, an awards ceremony and a band.


We did get half a day round the park, so there were 6 of us hard-core riders who were determined to fit in as much as we could!



I'm not the bravest of people, but I was determined to make the most of this opportunity. I knew I couldn't handle Oblivion, and I wimped out at Air, which I seriously regret, but I did do Rita, Thirteen, Nemisis and actually went on the Smiler twice!!


I had some 'happy mail' to come back to, my lovely yarn delivery...


Pretty berry colours..



For this weeks mood square, I took the centre of the square from the Simply Crochet granny square Marjorie.  As the week was extremely tiring and predominantly stressful, my colours went quite dark, but as there was a big bit of fun involved, I've added a zing of pink. 








4 comments:

  1. Beautiful mood squares, although I'm sorry that its been a stressful week for you. It sounds like you had a great time in the theme park - I'm far too much of a coward to try roller coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you will have lots of fun with your new yarn. I love the colors you picked. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very brave to go on all those rides! How exciting that your new berry yarn is here, i'm looking forward to seeing what you make with it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite was Oblivion!!! It was so exhillerating, I went on it 3 times! What pretty colours you have chosen :)

    ReplyDelete