Only a little over my personal deadline, but the monochrome flower cushion is finished, complete with its butterfly buttons
I used a c2c pattern across the main body of the cushion
And added blooms all round the edges
Using just one shade. An aran yarn in Crimson.
And added some wooden, butterfly buttons for closing
This week I've been hit with the lurgy, so i've been trying to take it easy a little.
I chose the waterlily square from the 200 crochet blocks book, as there had been a request from a lady via social media, who owns an independent yarn store, as she wants to get the tree outside her store 'yarnbombed' to stand out from competitors, and this was my contribution. It was fun to make something completely different, but of course still incorporating a trade mark flower!
I have failed to keep up with my flowers everyday this week, but i'm trying not to chastise myself, as I did say i wouldn't pressurize myself, it is supposed to be for pleasure after all, so i shall pick my hook up again and continue...
I've cracked straight on with the next cushion, as always eager to start a new project, so here's a little teaser picture, but more on that one next week...