Monday 29 June 2015

Pinks...

So this week, I decided to undo the last round, and try joining a different way. I'm much happier with this layout


On one of my many ongoing trips to the p.o.  I picked up a lovely bunch of flowers from a local independent stall


I was very happy when I saw this beautiful bunch of Sweet Williams


Especially as they are my current inspiration


I love the two tone mix of colours


All different shades and tones of pinks


From brights


to pastels...
I'm looking forward to continuing this pattern

Despite the hot weather, on a whim i had a quick baking session. I had been given a recipe for a banana and chocolate loaf, and I'd been dying to give it a go.
It was very easy to make, well it had to be for me to succeed!


I was very pleased with the outcome, and it was very yummy!!


6 comments:

  1. weird. When I first saw your Crochet Flowers, and BEFORE scrolling down to the next photo, I was thinking that they reminded me of THOSE Flowers! Anyhoo, they look Lovely!
    :-D
    BTW, hold the banana, I'll just take some CHOCOLATE Loaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crochet flowers are so perfect next to your vase of flowers :) the colours are lovely.
    Mmmm yummy loaf, I like mine with honey butter, hubby prefers maple butter on his :)
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've drawn inspiration from nature and created these beautiful pieces. The colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your pics - Sweet Williams are one of my favourite flowers and your crochet is just perfect with them - Chris :D

    ReplyDelete