Thursday 8 March 2012


Last week I completed the 'crochet birdies' that I am donating to 'Knit relief'. I experimented and tried something different with them. Rather than just completing a filled circle for the body, I tried open granny circles.

I am very pleased with the results, and with the fresh, bright colours used i think these make lovely decorations for the spring.


On March the 15th (10 days before Sport Relief) The Knit Relief eBay auction is going to begin! Check out Scarlys blog for details of the ebay auction, and to see a selection of the items which have been entered.
http://teenagegranny.blogspot.com

For my next project, I wanted to try something new, so i found a pattern on Etsy that i fancied having a go at.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ATERGcrochet
Check out her shop.
I was impressed with the fun, funky and colourful creations, and chose to give the little owl a go.
So far ive completed the belly and im looking forward to seeing how it turns out, and Im making this creation for me to keep...

Check back soon to see how the completed owl looks....

No comments:

Post a Comment