Sunday 11 September 2016

A spot of Geo...

Just popping in to say "hello", but I have to admit that I haven't managed to achieve any crafting whatsoever! None! Zilch! Zero! I have missed it as it is my main relaxant.
Sunday we were off work and after some housework we went into town to try to do some Geocaching. We were half successful finding 2 out of the 4.


The week seemed very hectic at work, so I didn't get much time in the evenings.

Ive finally decided to join slimming world, its much needed. I'm finding it tricky so far of thinking of things to eat, but hopefully i'll get into the swing of it!


On our midweek day off we met up with my Mum, and had a lovely day out at Bognor.
The sun was shining, we had a lovely relaxing day catching up
And managed to find 3 more Geo's too!!




Fingers crossed that I can manage to juggle my week of fitting in meal planning, cooking, food shopping, work and get some much loved crafting in!!
Until next week x



4 comments:

  1. That salad looks delicious. Love your pic's of the decorated beach hut and hope you can more done this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. A couple of my friends are doing slimming world at the moment, one is getting on great, the other is struggling to get it to fit with family meals. Both have lost around a stone though so I guess it's worth it, good luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I may be struggling but I'm determined! X

      Delete
  3. I really must get round to trying geocaching. I'm sure Lucy would love it. I have also started slimming world, although I'm doing it online and not at a group. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete